Skill requirements: B-end products, software, analysis and design products
1. Responsible for the overall planning and function construction of the company's APP (Android, IOS, Windows) project;
2. According to internal business requirements and expansion plans, sort out the overall product architecture, formulate functional modules, data structures, business logic and interfaces;
3. Responsible for requirement analysis, interaction design, prototyping, writing PRD and other product documents, organizing requirements review, follow-up testing, release, and organization of iteration;
4. Responsible for research on competing products, pay close attention to industry changes; continuously optimize product experience based on data analysis and user feedback.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science;
2. More than five years of product manager experience. Product management experience in B2B or B2C related industries; PMP and ACP certificates are preferred.
3. Proficiency in using software tools such as ink knife, AxureRP, visio, word, Excel, PPT, etc.;
4. Have experience in APP product planning, and have been independently responsible for at least one complete product design case;
5. App development experience is preferred (Android and IOS are both); those with agile development management experience are preferred (customer value, function iteration, value analysis, value review, value acceptance.) Experience in large-scale Internet APP design, better communication Ability, logical thinking ability, data analysis ability;
6. Full of enthusiasm for product design, active thinking, rigorous logical analysis ability, good communication and collaboration ability and overall project control ability. Have the ability to collect, analyze and manage requirements.