Document Format Engineer
Skill requirements: C++
1. Cooperate with the architect to complete the framework of the company's ENT format.
2. Responsible for the analysis of PDF, word, ppt, excel and other formats
1. Bachelor degree or above in computer-related majors, with relevant office or pdf field development experience
2. Proficient in C++ development, able to solve problems encountered in format analysis.
3. Experience in Libreoffice, pdfium, mupdf or other document processing libraries is preferred.
Experience in companies such as Kingsoft and Foxit is preferred.