Android development engineer
Skill requirements: C/C++, Android
1. Responsible for architecture design and function realization according to product requirements;
2. Participate in system analysis, architecture design, module coding and unit testing of the application platform;
3. Responsible for new technology research, App function expansion, performance optimization.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science
2.3 years of experience in Android background development; familiar with TCP/IP protocol related knowledge, proficient in network programming;
3. Proficient in the architecture principles of the Android platform, able to use the Android SDK proficiently, including UI, network, resource processing, data storage, etc.;
4. Familiar with the source code of Android system, C/C++ development experience in network encryption and NDK environment is preferred;
5. Strong sense of responsibility, strong logical thinking and communication skills;
6. Have a strong sense of user experience.