Windows development engineer
Skill requirements: C++, visualstudio/vs, MFC, Windows
1. Responsible for the software design and development of the Windows platform;
2. Complete the coding and debugging work on time according to the project plan;
3. Product upgrade and maintenance.
4. Participate in the writing and maintenance of relevant system documents.
5. Cooperate with testers for program testing and bug correction
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in computer science;
2. More than five years of experience in Visual Studio development of Windows client, proficient in using C++, MFC, WTL, STL, ATL, etc.
3. Familiar with software engineer principles, object-oriented programming, multithreading, socket network programming, and database design.
4. Familiar with Windows system mechanism. Familiar with various hook technologies
5. Have independent development ability, framework design ability and debugging ability.
6. Have strong team communication and cooperation skills.