1.Angus Cloud Computing products
PCoIP desktop Cloud protocol can play a key role in VFX image rendering /CAD design/medical image and other scenes, and achieve high-quality image transmission in remote media editing, image effect rendering, industrial design, distance education, telemedicine, etc.
3.What is PCoIP technology?
n PCoIP is a display protocol
• Desktop image coding, compression, encryption, through the IP network transmission to the client
n Pixel transmission of PCoIP protocol
• Ensures secure remote connectivity of data, providing high performance in user interaction, frame rate, and image quality
n PCoIP "Lossless Build"
• Value in important situations such as media production, medical diagnostics, CAD design, etc
n PCoIP using UDP
• More suitable for streaming media and real-time display than TCP, suitable for high latency network
4.PCoIP Ultra Protocol enhancements
PCoIP Ultra has been optimized to provide truly accurate lossless support with bit-accurate color accuracy and retention of content details at the highest frame rate:
（1）PCoIP Ultra supports 4K/UHD high frame-rate content for video playback on multiple screens
（2）PCoIP Ultra supports AVX2 instruction extensions on multi-core Cpus for a faster and stronger interaction experience
（3）PCoIP Ultra supports multiple encoder architectures, including lossless, H.264, and HEVC compression
5.PCoIP development Milestone
* PCoIP has been widely used in AWS/Azure/GCP mainstream cloud platforms
6.What business needs cloud computing desktop services?
n High performance office with anywhere access:
• Allow creators to work at home, or elsewhere, without limiting access locations
• Cooperate with the virtual GPU of the data center to control the high-demand graphics program business processing
n Ultra-high safety centralized data:
• Centralized storage of business data, calculation, no local business data download
• Only encrypted pixels are allowed to encrypt the local display, and content is not allowed to move to local users
n Unified content collaborative work:
• For the same material, designers and artists apply different techniques at different stages of the workflow.
n Rapid deployment:
• Rapid deployment to match business size, minute level service delivery, more efficient than traditional deployment
7.PCoIP technology features and advantages
• Super safe:
üHost rendering: Pixel-level processing means that intellectual property within an enterprise data center remains secure
üEncrypted pixel transport: AES-256 encrypted pixels ensure an ultra-secure connection to a PCoIP endpoint
üChinese encryption algorithm evolution: Security cooperation with domestic security enterprises to enhance PCoIP security
• High-quality image transmission:
ü Lossless compression: maximizes display of real image color, design to keep what you see is what you get
ü High quality: 4K/UHD, 10BIT color depth treatment
ü Image decomposition and multiple codecs: Efficiently lossless build and optimize bandwidth for the highest image quality
• widespread application：
ü Public cloud: deployed on infrastructure, including amazon (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google clouds
ü Private clouds: Windows/Linux/ VMware ESXi or Red Hat KVM inside the enterprise, etc
ü DaaS: Integrated with Amazon Workspace and VMware Horizon
ü Animation design /3D/CAD design: Telecommuting applications on enterprise GPU workstations
PCoIP lossless technology delivers accurate color and texture for any use case.
8.PCoIP is widely used in cloud computing ecology: